Dear Valued Customer The Funds we got from Mrs Davey is under Escrow which we processed.We don't have the rights to deduct any money from it for the purpose of opening a non residential account.

The Application fee for Premium Foreign Current Account which is $1,500. Note- that 90% of the account opening amount is refundable and it is for activation of the account and will be added to the $3,200.000.00 once the account is opened, while Third Merit Bank takes 10% only from the account opening fee as administrative charges. Once you are ready to make the Payment of the application fee we will let you know the easier way to do that. The application form is attached and kindly fill it up and return back to us.

Do not hesitate to contact us for any clarifications you may require. We look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible Sincerely, Foreign Remittance Department Finaly massage, Dear Valued Customer This is the information to use to make the payment via Money Gram for the account opening fee. Name:Danielson B Hulna Address:18175 midway rd City: Dallas Zipcode: 75287 Country: United State After the payment kindly send us the Slip of the payment for our confirmation and record. Sincerely, Foreign Remittance Department It is so unusually make payment throught the Money Gram to famous American Bank instade of his Bank account nummer Basic questions: Can I pay to this *** through MoneyGram fee for purpose account activity according "Account Activation Form" from Third Merit Bank?

Who is this ***?? Where is the contact informations (e-mail and tel. numer)? What he should do with my money?

Is it a *** frodwe massage?

(I got massage from Third Merit Bank that is real massage) Kind regards, Nenad Zdunić Naval Architect Antuna Šoljana str.26Pregled privitka PROBATE LETTER For Nenad Zdunić.jpg [Slika] PROBATE LETTER For Nenad Zdunić.jpg 871 KB Zagreb Croatia GSM ++385 99 38295 67 Phone: ++385 ( 0 )1 389 04 13 skype: nenad-zg23 e-mail: nzdunic1234@gmail.com

Had an Experience with First Merit Bank?

Comments

Your post isn't very clear, so I'm not sure what you are asking, but that cannot be a real email from a real bank.NO bank would ever send out a message THAT filled with grammatical errors, but even if that wasn't the case a bank in the U.S.

would NEVER ask you to send them money through Western Union, EVER, and never, ever would they ask you to write a check or wire money to some random person or "employee", it would be to the actual bank itself, and NEVER THROUGH WESTERN UNION!

I'm assuming that you got a random email and you want to know if it's real or a scam? I'm sorry, I'm just trying to be clear on what you are trying to say. If that is your question I'm absolutely 100% sure that it is a scam. Do not EVER send money via Western Union to anyone that you do not personally know, and a US bank would NEVER ask you to send money via Western Union!

Also, if any of the phone numbers, addresses or anything else are yours delete them if you can.

You should NEVER post private info like that to the internet.It is asking for trouble.

to Anonymous #1278483

Sorry, Money Gram and Western Union are the same thing.DO NOT SEND THAT MONEY.

Just search Google for information if you get another email like this in the future. I did that for you this time, Third Merit Bank DOES NOT EXIST. That email is a scam, someone trying to steal your money. It's one of the reasons why you shouldn't post your name, email, phone number, address or anything like that to the internet.

It allows the scammers to find you easily and have more info to use to trick you.Always protect your identity online!!!

to Anonymous Ponchatoula, Louisiana, United States #1278490

First Merit Bank is a real US bank, but Third Merit isn't.

to Anonymous #1289803

Thank for Your advice! I'm from Europe (Croatia) very far a way from US Country.

Information on the third Marit bank I found the page on google.

I did not pay any cent and in a future I shall not want comunicate with that gays,

to Anonymous #1289790

Thank with your explanation.That's the answer I wanted to know.

My grammatical errors are the cause of the rapid writing and nevejrojatnog mental state after I received a request for payment of a reputable American bank "Third Merit Bank". Of course not paid a single penny until I got the answers to the question: Who is the person that I need to pay through Money Gram money to open an account?

How is it possible that the Bank as "Third Merit Bank", has deposite the Escrow hibrid account?Immediately thatmy next the question: How to defend the bank of possible money laundering for various criminals according letter of the that bank?

to nzdunic #1289792

Thank with your explanation.That's the answer I wanted to know.

My grammatical errors are the cause of the rapid writing and incredible mental state after I received a request for payment of a reputable American bank "Third Merit Bank". Of course I'm not paid a single penny until I got the answers to the question: Who is the person that I need to pay through Money Gram money to open an account? How is it possible that the Bank as "Third Merit Bank", has deposite the Escrow hibrid account?

Immediately that my next the question: How to defend the bank of possible money laundering for various criminals according letter of the that bank?(I'm corrected letter)